Hello, Tel Avivians!
Hey there lovers of the good life!
Are you looking for, worry-free way to move around town? Meet AutoTel – The first car-sharing-by-the-minute company in Tel Aviv. We’re on a mission to create less traffic, cleaner air and less stress for you. Download our app, book your car and be on your way.
The registration process is fast and easy. It’s super intuitive, and you only have to do it once.
Pick your beauty from our extensive fleet of vehicles distributed throughout the city.
Unlock the car using your smartcard or the app and get it going.
Use more than 300 reserved free parking spots that are awaiting your arrival.
We’re into people, not numbers, but we just can't ignore this:
rides with Autotel
A new order
Half of the fleet
- Why there are parking poles in our designated Autotel parking spots?
- Why does AutoTel take all the parking spaces?
- What happens if I get a fine or parking ticket?
- I drove to a designated space, but it is occupied by a private car. What should I do?
- Can you park in blue-white spaces?
- Can you park the vehicles in parking garages?
- Where can you find charging station?
- How do you plan for an electric car ride?
- Are there any special guidelines to be aware of before booking an electric car?
- How do you unlock the doors?
- Who is permitted to drive in AutoTel vehicles?
- Is Smoking permitted in the vehicle?
- Are pets (or any animals) allowed in AutoTel vehicles?
- What should I do if I notice damage when I arrive at the car
- What counts as travel time?
- What do you do in case of an accident?
- Are you allowed to drive AutoTel vehicles on public transport lanes?
- Are there child boosters in AutoTel cars?
- Does AutoTel have electric cars?
- How can you tell on the app whether the vehicle is electric or not?
- Why do you even need car sharing in Tel Aviv-Jaffa?
- How to join the service?
- Who can join the service?
- Do you need to have a credit card to sign up?
- How do you update payment method?
- How can you check your remaining credit balance?
- Can tourists sign up to AutoTel?
- What is the AutoTel smart card?
- Which service options do you offer?
- What is the difference between long trips and short trips?
- What is the price for long trips?
- I have DigiTel, what can I do with that?
- Can all subscribers benefit from the long trips rate in town and out of town?
- Does the long trip rate apply to all vehicles?
- How do you book a vehicle?
- How do you extend the reservation time?
- What is AutoTel?
- Can I add an additional driver to my subscription?
- Can you disconnect from the service?
- What is the password for viewing the invoice/receipt?
Which of our options suits you best?
Hey, it’s time to get serious ’cause we have something big here. Need more than 60 minutes per month? Listen up:
Just imagine all of the things you can buy with all that extra money you’ll save on gas.
Full price list
|High gear||Low gear|
|Monthly subscription fee||₪40||₪10|
|Intermediate stopParking and maintenance of the vehicle for use only by the subscriber||₪0.6||₪0.85|
|Extending the vehicle's armorCar armor minute for the first 15 minutes given free of charge||₪0.6||₪0.85|
|Minute drive outside the service operation area||₪3||₪3|
First month deal
There’s nothing like the first month of a new relationship and what’s better than spending time together?
One month with no membership fees
For drivers who register for the LowGear plan only. Not valid for existing members switching between plans.Click here to view the full price list
Exclusive bonus for “Digitel” resident’s card holders
One month free of subscription fees + 120 ILS for rides
Available for new subscribers in the “High Gear” track only. 40 ILS per month, for three months. Not including monthly subscription fees.Click here to view the full price list